Spending by Saudi Pro League teams was one of major talking points during the summer transfer period. Neymar joined Cristiano Ronaldo, SadioMane, Roberto Firmino, and Riyad Maharez in the Middle East.
LiveScore has a lot of stars that are now playing there. It is a great place for the latest news.
It’s Not Inter it
The old rivals Cristiano Messi and Lionel Messi had been expected to meet in a showdown final for 2024.
Turki Alalshikh, Saudi Arabia’s entertainment minister, announced on Tuesday that Inter Miami will face Al-Nassr in February and Neymar’s Al-Hilal.
The MLS has since issued a denial of the allegations.
Prem’s Loan groan
In January, the Premier League’s attempt to prohibit loan transfers between affiliated party clubs has failed.
This was done to stop a team like Newcastle from loaning out a player owned by Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund. They have also been linked with the temporary transfer of Ruben Neves, formerly from Al-Hilal.
The Premier League needed to have 14 of the 20 clubs vote in favour at the London shareholders meeting on Tuesday, but they fell short.
Spending without end
Michael Emenalo, director of the Saudi Pro League’s football division, says that the focus now will be to acquire the best players in the world.
He added: “We believe that any additional improvements we make for any club will be of the highest quality. We have time and we are prepared.”
We will support more talent individuals who want to move to Saudi Arabia, a country that welcomes business.
Gunners hijack Neves deal
Arsenal is ready to make a move to sign Ruben Neves, with Premier League clubs likely to prevent Newcastle from completing a deal.
According to TalkSPORT the Gunners have a soft spot for the former Wolves midfielder, as they search for replacements in Mikel Arteta’s engine room.
In the same report, it is also stated that Manchester United will be selling Casemiro in January to Saudi Pro League.
Victor Osimhen, Napoli’s striker, has spoken out about the “crazy bid” made by Al-Hilal for his services this summer.
John Obi Mikel, on his Obi One podcast, said: “When an offer from Saudi Arabia came, and it was a big offer, I couldn’t refuse. Napoli spoke with me and I decided to stay.
The more I refused, the higher the offer. They never stopped trying to change my life. “But I told them, no, guys. I’m still here.”